The controller of personal data is the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter: AZLP), with headquarters on Blvd. “Goce Delchev” no. 18, Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.
AZLP is an independent and independent state body dedicated to the protection of the processing of personal data and the privacy of natural persons.
Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
We may collect data related to the following categories of persons:
- applicants and other natural persons in connection with submission of requests, initiatives for the implementation of supervision . These requests/initiatives contain information about the identity of the person submitting the request and personal data of other persons involved in the request that are necessary to act in accordance with our powers specified in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
- persons who, on the basis of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, submit notifications and requests to AZLP . In these cases this may also include the personal data of the controller (in the case of a natural person, for example a sole trader) and the relevant data protection officer. In any case, these data have a limited scope (such as name and surname and contact data) and are closely related to the professional activities of the controller.
- Persons seeking access to public information based on the Law on Free Access to Public Information . In order to process requests for access to information, petitioners are required to provide certain data, based on the Law on Free Access to Public Information.
- Participants of trainings, conferences and events – Personal data for the purposes of conducting trainings and events organized by AZLP.
- Navigation data
When visiting our website server, logs with the following data are created for each visitor:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The device you are accessing from, type and model;
- Your operating system;
- The type of search engine, plugins and version;
- The pages you visit on our website and the time you spend on each page;
- The URL of the page that referred you to our website and, in some cases, the terms you used in trying to find the DZLP site;
- The language of the browser you are using;
- Country (determined by the IP address).
Server logs are automatically deleted within 15 days, unless circumstances require a longer retention, for example, to investigate a virus or malicious attack.
We independently maintain the servers and conduct all website activities internally, including the logs that are created and the analysis of data transmitted from visits to our website.
- Data that users voluntarily submit
Personal data that we collect from your visit to our website is that which you voluntarily submit for specific purposes, to enable us to exercise our powers of consultation, investigation, corrective sanctions, granting approvals and advisory powers (including data necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements), such as asking questions and/or opinions on various issues in the field of personal data protection, providing feedback, submitting requests and initiatives for conducting supervision, participating in our network for personal data protection officers, reporting abuse of personal data on social networks, reporting high-risk personal data collections and/or personal data violation or requesting any other administrative service from AZLP.
We may collect any of the following categories of personal data: name and surname, address, contact phone, fax, email and signature. Our Annual Reports usually provide statistics on the number of requests and/or initiatives received, in a form that does not reveal anyone’s identity.
- We collect personal data through various channels, including: • through your use of our website, including here the application forms; • through our email: email@example.com • by mail, • by fax,
For oral requests, a record is prepared, which is signed by the person who submitted the oral request and by the person employed by the AZLP, who compiled the minutes and filed in the archive of the AZLP.
- The personal data processing activities related to the online services available through the AZLP website are performed by the employees responsible for these services or the persons in charge of performing the activities in question. We do not share data about you and/or about your visit to our website, to third parties, except in the following cases:
- in the case of hiring service providers, if AZLP hires them as processors, they will be obliged to act according to AZLP’s instructions and ensure the protection of personal data processed during the provision of those services.
- At the request of the court, police or other authorities and bodies for the exercise of their competences and only if there is a legal basis for it.
The data we collect is stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of the processing and is determined in the plan and lists according to the regulations for archival material and the list of terms of storage of personal data of AZLP.
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are:
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- right of access to personal data
- right to correction and deletion of personal data
- right to limit the processing of personal data
- right of objection
For additional information and/or exercise of your rights to protect personal data, you can contact our personal data protection officer Blerim Bajrami at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you believe that the way AZLP processes your personal data violates the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law, you can submit a request to AZLP as a supervisory body, which will be handled in the same way as any other submitted request, according to article 97 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
The request can be submitted through our website or in any way through the contact information published in the CONTACT section.