- Navigation data
When visiting our website server, logs with the following data are created for each visitor:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The device you are accessing from, type and model;
- Your operating system;
- The type of search engine, plugins and version;
- The pages you visit on our website and the time you spend on each page;
- The URL of the page that referred you to our website and, in some cases, the terms you used in trying to find the DZLP site;
- The language of the browser you are using;
- Country (determined by the IP address).
Server logs are automatically deleted within 15 days, unless circumstances require a longer retention, for example, to investigate a virus or malicious attack.
We independently maintain the servers and conduct all website activities internally, including the logs that are created and the analysis of data transmitted from visits to our website.
- Data that users voluntarily submit
Personal data that we collect from your visit to our website is that which you voluntarily submit for specific purposes, to enable us to exercise our powers of consultation, investigation, corrective sanctions, granting approvals and advisory powers (including data necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements), such as asking questions and/or opinions on various issues in the field of personal data protection, providing feedback, submitting requests and initiatives for conducting supervision, participating in our network for personal data protection officers, reporting abuse of personal data on social networks, reporting high-risk personal data collections and/or personal data violation or requesting any other administrative service from AZLP.
We may collect any of the following categories of personal data: name and surname, address, contact phone, fax, email and signature. Our Annual Reports usually provide statistics on the number of requests and/or initiatives received, in a form that does not reveal anyone’s identity.